Monday, September 13, 2010

Hi there!

Cough! cough! cough! ack!

Swipes at the cobwebs on this blog.

EEEEsh!

I am still around, life took a bite out of me so I bit back.

I have a new blog chronicling my weight loss efforts. No politics involved over there. However, Political blogging is starting to seep into my blood stream again so, I'm going to pick up where I left off over here. Soon. Very Soon.

In the meantime, feel free to hop over to my new blog and take a look at it. Tell me what you think, yeah yeah, libs, I know you'll enjoy taking a good swipe at the not so much fat me anymore. Enjoy it while you can.

Heh, I'm a loser in the good sense!

The NO EXCUSES Zone

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.